Boyfriend Has No Interest In Me! Can't Live Without IT!

My boyfriend and I have not had sex in 7 months. I don't know what is wrong with him, he has no interest, libido or sexual desire in me. He was under some stress a few months ago. but things have been going fine for him since then. I can also rule out health problems. He says that he had the same problem with his past girlfriends which resulted in breakups. I can understand why. There is only so much I can take. I tried ignoring the issue and not talking to him about it anymore. I tried the sexy lingery, I tried everything, nothing happens. And sometimes he's ready for love making but says he does not feel like making intimate love. I am starting to get frustrated, I am only 23 and do know if I want to live the rest of my life without sex.


Continue to discussion board post...

No comments:

Post a Comment