Should You Get Herpes STD Testing?

Read This Herpes STD Personal Experience Story



Testing At-Home or A Lab Near You
Depressed about Herpes?
I think everyone gets depressed when they first learn they have herpes. I know that I did. It was going on 20 years ago for me, and since then I have learned how to get over depression regarding herpes. I have also learned how to never have an outbreak, which is a big factor of course. (How you can prevent outbreaks can be learned through my website below.)

I now help people prevent herpes outbreaks. I have websites, and I get a lot of emails, and quite a few phone calls too. I have heard many many stories by people who were depressed about having herpes. I have heard from people who were suicidal over it too.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment