Cheating On My Wife, The Woman I Love

Guy's Unfaithful Marital Infidelity In A Sexless Marriage

Posted by UghMyLife:
My problem is that for the last two months, I've been cheating on my wife. I don't say it with any pride, and I know it's a terrible thing to do. I still love her, and she's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me -- but the problem is, our marriage has been almost totally sexless for the last four years. We have been married for ten years, since we were both in our early 20s. We used to be having sex at least once a day, we were on totally the same wavelength, but since then she's slowly been dialing it back -- not in the mood, has a headache, too tired -- until we're at where we are today.

I'm lucky if we have sex once a month, and even then I know she doesn't even like doing it. There's nothing worse than looking in your partner's eyes and knowing that she's just *putting up* with your sexual needs. It used to be an intimate connection, something we shared, a special bond. But now it's a chore.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment