The Daniel Craig 007 Workout: Day 2

Today was chest and back.

Reps: 10 of each exercise
Sets: 4

- Incline Bench Press
- Pullup
- Incline Pushup
- Incline Pec Flys

If you struggled with 3 sets of 10 pull-ups yesterday, I'm sure you loved 4 sets of 10 pull-ups today. I almost failed after pull-up #8 on the last set.

I said almost. This quick workout is about gritting your teeth and grinding it out.

The only thing I switched from the original workout was the incline pushups. Instead of putting my feet on a bench (which were all taken), I used a ball and turned up the heat a bit on my core. Of course, my core was already fatigued from last night's pilates session -- so that felt great.

The rest of the routine was pretty standard. Again, make sure you keep up the pace to facilitate a cardio component.

Tomorrow... legs.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment